Professional

Professional

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I know it hard! but you have to let it go!

I feel so sorry for people sometimes! You sit around and wait fa a person to come around that clear don't want to come around. Yeah, maybe once upon a time yall had a good relationship, and a happy healthy relationship, but once it's over you have to jus accept that fact and move on with life. Myspace, and facebook really just seem like ways, for people to express what the feel about a girl/boy, or how they miss and love him/her, just look at status and most of the time thats what you see. Love is tuff, and painful at the end, but dwelling on it and trying to get back, or hold on to somebody that don't want you is just sad. It's not just girls, it happens to guys too. It happen to me. My last girlfriend was somebody that was something like my first true love, but from day one she didn't belong to me, she carried the title as my girlfriend but that was just to get everything out of me that she could not like it was much cause back then i had nothing but gave her the best i could even doe it wasn't much it was all i had. This is not about my past experiences doe, my point is, at the end of our relationship, it was clear that, she didn't want it no more, clear to everybody but me. i sat around feeling sorry for myself and sweating this girl. My whole senior year and high school is something that to this day i never really wanna look back on. All the thing that pose to be memorable about senior year, was not to be for me all because of this girl, porm, senior trip, senior breakfast, senior dance, senior night, homecomings, pep rallys, all these things was jus things i never wanna remember all cause of this girl, and i regret that! To this day i don't like to look in my yearbook, or any senior pictures, because it reminds me of how i was feeling, sad right? I know. it funny because i was only 18. Look people your young, yes your not too young to have your heart broken, but understand that you will meet many more people, and have many more opportunities at love, if somebody dom't want you, just let it go. I know that healing takes time and it a process we don't want to go through. Lady's especially, i know you be so in love with these guys, i don't see how cause half of them don't even have career paths which is sad, but don't sweat these guys, all you do is leave yourself vulnerable, and open to be used, and most of the guys of the world now days love the opportunity to use a girls. Boys, and girls reading this i know it probably not the first time you heard this, when people try to tell you these things, don't get offend or look at as a way fa that person to try to get you away from him/her so they can try to be with you in most cases there just trying to help. Just let it go, moving on, do it for yourself, save your self the stress and pain, save your heart the ache, and depression. it make take time, but you have to let it go. Too much time dwelling, and waiting, can be a mistake, you end up with a scar'd heart and a guard so strong that YOU yourself can't take it down, trust me i know!

No comments:

Post a Comment