Professional

Professional

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Not Only Has We Lost Our Mind, But We Also Lost Everything That Came With It

There is something that has happen over the last 20-30 years, with the evolution of technology, media, social media and exposures to the millenniums. I don't know what to call that "something" maybe you do, what I do know is we have lost the meaning of independences, and individualism. In my opinion, people today has lost their sense of voice, and ability to form their own opinions, and beliefs. Yes, I know as dependent children, a lot of the beliefs and rights and wrongs came from family and those who raised us. However, I believe we all become adults and find our own way, I think we must because of how time flies and things change. With the social media outbreak though, we have been tough to only voice and do things based off what other people approve of, "like", "retweet" and agree with. I'm not exactly sure why this is, are people afraid to be different, think differently. Do people form their opinion based off, not what they really think or feel, but more of what makes others comfortable? Hell its even appropriate to question, has people even lost the ability to form they own opinion? It brings me to this Waco shooting and basically how we have compared it to the crime against blacks, as far as media coverage goes.

I hear the outcry from people when it comes to this #wacoshooting as it relates to the coverage, from media, politicians, and "world leaders". That's not what I'm here to speak upon. Call me the "Debby downer" but I'm more disgusted by the people whom I see trying to get on the bandwagon of the cry out. So many of you are the same people I saw degrading, shaming and belittling the same people on this bandwagon- citizens of Baltimore and ferguson- on your social media outlets. I won't go on and on, but it never amaze me how cowardly and socially dependent our minds are now days. Don't get it twisted IM NOT ONLY TALKING BLACKS HERE! It just supports my thoughts and, to me what I already believed to be truth. That is this, it so much easier to make arguments and form opinion when it's socially acceptable, rather than growing a pair of balls, standing alone and voicing an opinion that might be unpopular with society, friends, family and co-workers (especially fireman, police officers, and politicians), you know kind of what I'm doing right here. To jump upon this bandwagon, makes people like myself question, every question, demeaning statement and opinion you had about the very people who built and is driving this bandwagon. To that I say; GROW A PAIR OF BALLS! Wait, I'm not done, take that thing in your head we call a brain, view all the details form both cases (not on facebook or Twitter dumbass, that's what got you where you at.) Form your own feelings and opinion about what's going on, and finally shout that shit to the world like no ones listening, post it on every damn website that has a "send" button, for the love of Christ STAND ON YOUR OWN FEET! Not just here, but in your entire life and in everything you do, because that's all you have in this world, YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment