Professional

Professional

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Why Are Men Vilified At The End Of Relationships?

I was asked earlier the same question earlier and it was ironically, something I can relate to at that current moment. I didn't have an answer though, and after thinking about it I don't. As sad as it is to say, I guess it just come with being the man of a relationship. What I do know is relationships don't just end, a lot of events and mistakes take place before a relationship ends and believe it or not both parties usually play a role in the mistakes. Although both parties play a role, as a man, you will be judge, stereotyped, you will be demeaned, dishonored, disrespected, talked about, vilified by you guys mutual friends and sometimes even your own kin once that relationship ends. Truth be told Men, 9 times out of 10, becomes the villain once a relationship ends and I wonder why? There's always two sides to every story, differences, and different equations that leads up to the best, but unfortunate solutions. In relationships, you can only do what you know, you can only do your best, you can be the best person you know how and put your best effort forward. Successful relationships require that all parties, view getting their core needs met as being legitimate. Relationships that last, and blossom are the ones where your best is good enough to your significant other. They take it, work with it, add to it, and help grow your best to even better. Unfortunately often times that don't happen and when people inquire on what went wrong, and why things didn't work, as they will, its usually he or she did this, or didn't do this that's how the story often times end. I'm sure there's many people who can relate, and maybe you all have a logical answer, or one that make sense, cause I don't. After all that I still can't help but wonder Why Man is always vilified at the end of relationship? Man, Woman let me know???

2 comments:

  1. Simple,,,, because women can't deal with their emotions and that the only way to make themselves feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cause they're players.

    ReplyDelete