Professional

Professional

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Remembering ❤️ Sasha Boo❤️


Today is a really tough days for me and my family. My Sasha boo passed away this afternoon. What a run she had! SOO many people she meet and lives she touch running around with me for 14 long years. There is NO love like a dog's love, What I know for sure; is no spirit have ever or WILL EVER love me the way sasha did!


I remember when you came home and into my life when I was 18 years old. Who knew the journey we would embark on. Sasha you were a damn good pup, we shared so many 'first' First love, first heartbreak, first kid, you always seem to know what was needed and when it was need. I remember when Liam became old enough to go play outside in the yard, you used to set up shop right on the front porch and make sure he didn't go out that yard and you made sure nobody step foot near that drive way. What about the time you was much younger and you broke the fence and ran off into the woods where your leash got caught up in the tree's and I had to leave the club and come find you and cut you out of the woods at like 2am... I got on forever, but thanks for the memories. Lord knows you was tired, so while I'm full of sorrow in this moment, I still recognize that this is a bittersweet moment, and that your at ease now

Tears are a sign of strength, courage and authenticity. I promise to continue to strive to be the person you always thought I was, and I only pray I can acquire a fraction of the ability to love the way you did! ❤️🐾❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment