Professional

Professional

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Karma

To look karma up in a dictionary you'll see the meaning, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation. To simplify that meaning it's the law of cause and effect. We all heard of the saying "what goes around comes around", or good things happen to good people.". Is karma real? Well that depends on who you ask, and what their beliefs is. Personally I never understand how anybody can believe that karma is not real, yes everybody have good in their life, and everybody have bad in their life, I believe karma decide how much of each one of those things we endure. Karma in my opinion is what make good become really good, and bad really bad. Karma, I believe is a sign of a re-do or restart, another chance, and a teaching mechanism as well all at the same. When Karma occur, and you catch it, first it should sink in for a couple second, then if it something bad, you should realize that this happen because I did this, and therefore I'll never do it again. Something good, again you should realize this happen because I did this, therefore I'm going to do it again and do even more next time, can you see why I call it a sign of a re-do or restart, another chance, and a teaching mechanism as well? We all want to be so lucky, we only want the good things to happen, and life to be all good, but do we go about life that way? Do we do everything in our power to make life as easy on other as possible? What about the people we call our enemies? I be the first to admit, it almost impossible to do everything in our power to make life as easy on other as possible, without neglecting our self happiness, but we can at least attempt to make a conscious effort, do we? You can sit their and lie and say you do, but you and me both know you don't. It more than what you do though, so as you read this and say; do I steal? no. Do I lie? no. Am I selfish? no. This kind of stuff is of course important, so even though we all lie, we all our selfish at time, and we all at one time or another have stole, for me these things are less important than: How am I in my thoughts? Your thoughts can bring upon karma as well, good and bad. To me it's the biggest influence on what kind of karma we receive because our thoughts lead to what actions we take, you know think before you act, or speak. Positive action springs from right thought, which means right thoughts or positive thoughts makes positive actions. Positive actions, brings positive results, positive thoughts brings happiness, and when we're happy, naturally we are easier and more helpful on other, which gives our happiness the chance to rub off on them, and make them happy, are you with me? Karma is one them things in life we have to face, and can't put it on anybody else, every person is responsible for his or her acts and thoughts, so each person's karma is entirely his or her own. In closing if you need any type of motivation to do right, to think right, and at least attempt to be a good person, karma is what you should think about, that should be your motivation. When somebody do some to you, that in your eyes is wrong, if not anything else, karma should be the reason you forgive them. Wait I know what you thinking; So you telling me to wish bad on them? No, I'm not saying wish something bad on them, or wish for it to come back on them, my advice is to wish something good happen for them, something that would teach them better, once again good thoughts is good karma for you!

John G. Dunn II
jgdunn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment