Professional

Professional

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Starting a Family

Who's to say when the right age to start a family??? I guess it all depends on what your opinion is. Majority say between 25 and 30. I use to say the same thing until I got grown, and able to provide for a child in every way. Now at 21, I can say that I'm ready to have my first child. Make no mistake, I'm not out her trying to get a girl pregnant. I'm ready but there is no girl in my life that I can share that blessing with. I want my situation to be totally different from which we are use too. It seems that now days everybody got kid/s. So much that, I sometimes look at it as a bad thing. Then I remember that it not the fact of having a baby that's bad, it the fact that there so many single parents that's bad. If I was to have a baby here in 2010, I would be joyful, happy, and blessed. That's unlikely doe considering the fact that I'm single, and has no girls in my radar that I can say is a potential to be the mother of my child. Yes, there is a girl or girls that I has a liking for, and that i could see myself with, but that's the difference between, mother of my child and baby mama. I don't know what God has in store for me, but if it was in my control I would want to be with a girl that I love and in love with before I have my first child. Sad to say, but in this day and time it's so many kids that comes into this world with parents that barely know each other, or just was "having a good time and made a mistake". There also is many people that where in love when they had kid/s and just broke up, but there are more that was "slip ups" people may not admit it, because they don't want to look at they kid/s as mistakes but it is what it is, that don't mean the love you have for them is any less. You never know what the situation is, most of us don't know what the situations was when we ourselves was created, I admit that I don't. My mama had three kids before she meet my step dad, that she has been with for 16 years (13 married). All i can tell you is that me and my younger brother has the same dad that my ma was at one time married too, and my older brother has a different dad that my ma was never married too. If there's one thing in life that scares me to death, it's the thought of having a "slip up". I can say that I will never have a "slip up", but you never know that's why it's called what it's called. I can say that I try to carry out all the pre cautions to avoid the situation, even if it mean not jumping on every opportunity I get to have sex with somebody unlike other people. My two brothers are 24 and 18(march 11, 2010), so were all grown. If you ask me, my ma can't wait to be a grandma, she is the last of her siblings to be a grand parent, but we were also taught that there is a right time, and a right way to reproduce and have a kid. I'm sure she rather wait to we are comfortable, and ready to have kids to become a grandma. Nobody can say when that will be, we're all single and have more important things to do and accomplish in life before we get married and have kids. My brothers and I have no way of knowing who will be the mother of are kids, I'm sure who ever the lucky women may be, will be happy, and thankful to have us as fathers, because we we're raised with good morals, and you ladies can thank my ma for that. So whats the ideal age to start a family???? In my opinion I guess when the times is right, rather that be at 25 or 45 you have to take in consideration of the seriousness of this situation, and the best way to bring a kid into the world. My ma would say the best way is as a married couple that's in love and plans to be together to death do us part!

No comments:

Post a Comment