Professional

Professional

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Will and Jada


I've read Will's so it only makes logical sense that I dive into Jada's. I say logical because it's so easy to listen to others opinions, and fall into the bias of others online who not only hadn't read Will's but certainly haven't took time to get to know Jada, through her bio. I typically don't give energy to celebrate gossip. Will Smith for me, not only made me laugh as a teenager like many of us, but between his movies and following his spiritual path throughout my 20s to even now,  has really help shape me as a man. That makes this situation a little different. While Jada journey not so much had an effect on me, I definitely wanna give the compassion, and kindness to learn her story.

It's so easy to judge and throw stones,  that's all I've heard in the opinions from the internet investigators, but you never know when it can be you. Hell it's been many of you already, maybe not in the spotlight as this relationship has been, but the pains of relationship trauma, family drama, and divorce are all the same. My hope is that we can offer the compassion and kindness too each other when our lives are changing as they constantly do.


We're hard on others because we're hard on ourselves, we're hard on ourselves which make us hard on others. I'm looking forward to learning Jada's story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment