Professional

Professional

Monday, May 16, 2022

Where's Weirdo? Calling Out To All You Interesting People

There's that saying; if your the smartest person in the room, then you need to find a new room. Well I think that go for interest too. If your the most interesting person in a room you also need to find a new room.

I love interesting people! Interesting is defined by the individual, I'm speaking most about dialog and mind set, people who thinks differently than I do. Over the last few years my journey has made me a bit of weirdo is the realm.

In my search of interesting, I have found myself connecting with people, that social doctrine would tell you is cray-cray or weirdos, but be that as it may, I've enjoyed the process of leaning into other people's weirdness. Leaning in Keep's life interesting, and most importantly it teaches you range, range in your own thoughts and the able to be ability to see things from a lot of different angles.

So I challenge you, this week. Seek out someone who seems a lil off, rather that be at work, your local hangout, your neighbors, wherever. Someone who's thinking and view point and some peaks your interest and just talk(more so listen) and ask questions. It maybe uncomfortable, but I promise you it'll be fun and you'll leave that experience had learned something 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment