Professional

Professional

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Another Mass Shooting

I think the problem with these shooting and these slaughtering of our neighbors and our kids is, we all live in this theoretical state, meaning if it don't effect me directly, we mourn for a min, just make our post, say T's and P's, share a post and move on with our lives. If somehow we lived in the state of constant relatable reality, then we are forced in a state of taking action and doing something about it. 

Why can't Robb elementary school, be C.O. Harrison where my 10 year old goes to school? Why can't the supermarket in Buffalo, be the krogers my mother and I shop at it? And like the Asian church, remember Dylan Wolf? It wasn't that long ago he walk into a church and killed multiple blacks in Bible study, also something I was raised up doing every week at first Baptist of Hazelwood, why couldn't that have happen to us?

Numbers don't lie! Statistic say it's closer to you than you know, but unfortunately humans lead there lives in a way that is not proactive, it's reactive. We react the same way to these events, at least till it happens to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment