Professional

Professional

Sunday, March 19, 2023

To The One Who Got Away

A intimate letter to Maggie (Revised from March 1, 2015)

I figure that conversation we was supposed to have, at this point, is never going to happen. Its perfectly fine, I now understand that there's nothing that needs to be said that can't be said over another outlet of communication, such as this one. I will say that I AM SORRY, I APOLOGIZE for not being the man you yearn for and not being the man you desire. I WAS NOT A GOOD BOYFRIEND, I DID NOT GIVE YOU MY BEST. I only realize that I didn't give you my best now, because all of the things I wish to give you now, as  I sit her today, now that it's to late. I'm not sure where that fire and desire, that burns in my soul now, where it has been the last two years. I apologize that I realize that now, that it is too late. What I am certain of is that, all things in life are lesson that god may have us learn. This entire situation was meant to teach me a lesson and its working perfectly. See I never ever thought I would ever love on this level again, I NEVER EVER though I would desire to be everything and more for one woman as much as I desire to be for you.I though I was incapable. I never ever though I would desire a woman the way I desire you, I never ever though I would plan my future with a woman included again. I NEVER EVER though I would desire to be everything and more for one woman as much as I desire to be for you. For me, all that hope and faith went out the door, when my high school sweetheart dump me on senior trip back some 8 years ago. All that I thought I was incapable of, by the grace of god I see I am very capable of again. Unfortunately it took this situation, and another shattered heart to realize it. My faith has been restored, I now know that God will grant me another chance, I don't know with whom or when, but I know he will, the same way he granted me the chance, again with you. I let you, his angel, slip away from me, and I'm kicking myself for it. I don't know if he'll ever put you back in my life, what I want you to know is that, YOU have taught me a lesson in life, that will change my life for the better, for the rest of my life. I have learned, through you, that I can and will love again, the way I always desired too, Because of you honey I will be a better boyfriend in the future, and an extraordinary husband as well, someday. I don't know what the future holds, however I want you to know that I am forever grateful to you for your time, for your being, for every moment shared, for the lesson in which i learned through this experience with you. You have help shape a good man into an even better man, may God bless you for that! Your are forever loved in my heart and soul, again THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment