Professional

Professional

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rutgers' Rice Berates Players at Practice

I'm sure for the sports fan all around the world, you have heard of the story that broke on ESPN's Outside The Lines tonight of Mike Rice, College Basketball Coach at the university of Rutgers beating and abusing his player. Some say there is a "Zero" Tolerances for this kind of behavior, some say it just the way coaches now days, especially on the competitive level, coach and it something athletes either adjust to or go elsewhere to play their sports. Being a life long athlete and Coach on a high school level I can understand both point of views in this argument. Just like I'm sure any sports fan and athlete knows that he's not the only person or coach behaving this way, he just got caught. I haven't had time to read or follow this story yet, so I can't really speak or elaborate on it. I can easily sit here and be politically correct and be like everybody else in the media and express how much of a no-no this is, and claim how much I frown upon this, but that's not me. I try to be real and genuine about everything I post and say. Watching this video didn't come off to me as a surprise, or was nothing I never seen before in person. So I'm leave this up for us to discuss, what's your view point on this thing? What do you think? How do you feel?


John G. Dunn II

No comments:

Post a Comment