Professional

Professional

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dashon Goldson In Bengals Strips???

I'm sure everybody has heard the story of the Dashon Goldson on XM radio yesterday expressing his interest in coming to CincinnatI. If you have not heard Goldson Said “I like those guys down there. I went to school with Reggie Nelson, played with Nate Clements, I was here with Taylor Mays and Manny Lawson so I’m familiar with some of those guys and how they play. They’ve got a good football team down there. They’re on track and they’ve got a good quarterback and receivers. I will have to consider all my options and we’ll have to see whose interested in me.” I can find many fans whose against this, I think we all know that he'll be a great fit here, filling a spot that's not only a need but that we also have struggled to get consistency from. he's also Marvin Lewis type of Safety, you ever wonder why Taylor Mays is still here? It's because of his size and physical abilities, Goldson not only have the sizes and the same physical capabilities but also can cover, Something thing Taylor can't do. It's rumored that Goldson will expect at least 8,000,000 per year. What a lot of people missed, was he expressed a lot of interest in returning to San Francisco, Goldson called the place home and said he really hopes something works out. So how likely are we to land him? First things first we gotta figure out if he's going back, if that doesn't happen, I think it is almost a certainty that he will be here. He's worth that dollar amount, he's a huge upgrade, and fits in perfectly with are young defense. Ironically he shares agents with another guy we will be making a decision on, Andre Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment