Professional

Professional

Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 1 Bengals @ Ravens

It's not too often The Cincinnati Bengals open up on primetime. 2012 is our lucky year for that at least. I'm sure I speak for many fans when I say the Cincinnati Bengals only seem to get air time when one of our players are being locked up or when we our losing more than we're winning. They don't deny us our primetime games. The problem with the Bengals is, when they get opportunities to play primetime games, we lose more often than we win. Today the Bengals start their season off on Monday night football against the Baltimore Ravens and hope to take a step in changing that fortune as they play their first of three primetime games in 2012. Tonight game will be what we all are use to, another part in the everlasting war between two AFC north rivals. We all know what the Ravens bring to the the table, and that extraordinary defense. Though they will be without All-pro Terrell Suggs, and they are getting old I don't expect this Defensive to miss a beat. The Ravens offense is slowly coming around as well slowly but surely. You have Joe Flacco, who seem to get better every year. Ray Rice, who that offense run through. Anquan Boldin has been an effective addition the last couple years, and the emergence of wideout Torrey Smith.
For the Bengals, some expert believe this defensive can be a Top 10 Defensive this year, and if you read my 2012 season preview yesterday, I agree. I believe this team will only go as far as they defense allow them too, and they have a tough task ahead of them, trying to stop Ray Rice and company. Offensively they have an even tougher task trying to find a way to produce and manufacture points against a defensive that being a top the league for years upon years. Last year the Bengals was sweep by the Ravens in their two meetings, although it a new year it pretty much the same players, coaches and systems.
Tomorrow night will bring about a good football game, and being a fan of course I want to see the Bengals win, I just don't see it happening, sorry fans. I think the final score will be 21-10 Baltimore. I see this offensive struggling to score, not only cause it the Ravens D, but a combination of Ravens D and the lack of offensive weapons we have. With A.J. Green being our only valuable weapon, I believe they will take him away by having Ed Reed Bracket him all night. The rest of our option just won't match up equally with the rest of that defense. Also I think we will be dominated by that front 6 or 7 of the Ravens. It the NFL and every team has a chance any given day, but matching the teams up we have our at disadvantage in every position as a whole. I always look at us as a younger protege of the Ravens, especially Defensively. And no matter what you never beat your older sibling ha, I hope I'm wrong but 21-10 Baltimore is what I have. John G.Dunn II jgdunn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment