Professional

Professional

Friday, February 4, 2011

Where Is The Love???

Why do we have love for complete strangers? Well, people are different. Truth is WE don't love complete stranger, hell truth is WE rarely love the ones closest to us. I have love for not only family and the ones closest to me, I also have love for any man I walk past on the street, any woman that drive side by side me on any highway or street. I drive past a scene of a car accident my heart get heavy, or to hear someone has an ill family member, I share their pain, you cry on my shoulder don't be surprise to see a tear from my face fall onto yours. Is that so bad? Why do I have to be so different because of this? Why is it so rare? Older people has told me that's how it use to be before my time, I have no idea rather that's true or not, then again I'm 22 and wasn't around. The world is filled with so much hatred now a days, we have not a care or feeling in our hearts for anybody sick and shut in, or down on their luck, but when we are, we expect to be cared for or at least though about. Where do this come from, how do we develop this kind of hatred in our heart. I used that word because right now I can't find anything lighter, hatred is a bit strong, but I hope you get what I'm talking about. We develop this from many different things, many things are to blame, the music we listen to, the type of parents we have, and their influence they have on us, the people or crowd we hang around, or what about our inability to forgive, these are just a few. Don't even get me started on church folks, outside of the church anybody not save, you look at them as if they're the devil, I know that a sin right church people??? People like me, if your out there, find a way to contact me, I need friends and people that similar to me, to be closer to me. You know the best relationship come from the people who is most like you, no matter color, age, or sex. Unfortunately a decent heart, for a stranger is rare now days. I guess the real question I need to ask is not why do we carry love for complete strangers, but Why DON"T we carry love in our heart for complete strangers???

John G. Dunn II
jgdunn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment