Professional

Professional

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bengals Pre-game Report- Carson in a Boot? T.O. is Talking About Ben, Steelers Locker Room Shooting Back and "Average" Revis.

I think most people have seen the incident this past Sunday when Richard Seymour of the Oakland Radiers, basically punch and dropped might I add Ben Rothlisberger Of the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think I speak for most Cincinnati fans when I say I loved it! T.O. on the TOcho stated his feelings on it. “I liked it,” Owens said. “He’d probably do it again for another 25, A hockey player would have took that and kept on tickin’,” T.O. said. “It just shows you how soft Ben is.” T.O. also felt the urge to say "Yeah, Ben’s soft. The guy who played against the Colts with a pair of Mr. Potato Head arms, who made no attempt to tackle safety Aaron Francisco after an interception that resulted from a T.O. short-arm effort, and who made no effort to recover what appeared to be a fumble by Francisco is calling a guy who got knocked to the ground by a cheap shot “soft.” Ochocinco said that Seymour “can’t be swinging on people out there on the field,” comparing the conduct to the WWE. T.O. preferred to invoke a different sport.
I don't think T.O words got around to much of the league, it's not like a lot of people tune into the show, I don't really care to look up the ratings of the show, but I can remember reading a article that basically stated how amazingly low they were. It did get back to the steelers locker room, Ryan Clark, defensive back heard about T.O. feelings on Roethlisburger. On twitter Ryan Clark said, " to T.O. calling ben soft all I can say is That's my teammate, that's my quarterback. As I cry and my lips quiver. Wait, that was him Lol." Makes for an interesting Week 14, Dec. 12th meeting between the two teams. T.O. being T.O. he's been talking a lot lately, last Monday when the Redskins was destroyed by the eagles he tweet'd "What a way to justify that new contract." talking about the contract extension McNabb signed earlier that day. As for this week's opponent the New York Jet's T.O. believe it or not has talked about them as well. What did he say? T.O. calls Jets all-pro corner Darrelle Revis‘ an average cornerback saying "Just an average corner to me,Everybody has assessed his abilities as far as what he did last year, shutdown corner, this and that. He did very well last year. Truly great cornerbacks do it year after year. I think he did it one year, and everybody made a lot of hoopla about it. I think, you know, he started feeling himself, then he wanted to come out and say that I’m a slouch,” All this going back to January when Revis called Randy Moss and Terrell Owens a pair of “slouches”. That's should make the game a little more interesting to watch.
Getting back to football, Carson Palmer didn't practice at all this week, was actually wearing a boot on his foot. So how hurt is Carson? No hurt enough to sit out coach Marvin Lewis said Tuesday, "Carson will play on Thursday night." He's listed as probable on the injury report, and some is calling it a game-time decision, but Carson has went on record saying he will be playing. Roy Williams and Antwan Odom showed up on the injury list as OUT, in the secondary Ghee, Joseph, and Murray are all questionable, expect to see all three of them play in their respective roles.
MY BENGALS-JETS GAME PROJECTION COMING TOMORROW!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment