Professional

Professional

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Flaw That Women Will Ultimately Hurt Themselves With

We all has flaws nobody is perfect, even though we may strive to be perfect people and strive for perfection in all things we do, perfection is impossible. Women and man different in many ways, there are the obvious ways, then the not so obvious. All Women carry a flaw that I believe hurt them and a big way. That flaw is the ability they have to not forget, and hold grudges. It's something they do to each other, to family, but mostly to the man in their life. They say women never forget, well I think we need to change that up a little bit and say they never forget the bad you do. Women have tunnel vision so bad that many times they forget about all the good I guy did for them, they forget about the times a guy was there for them no matter what, they forget about the times a guy did the unexpected, and made their day, they forget about the time when they had too much pride to fix the problem, and the guy gave in and did what it took to fix the problem, or even the time where you did something special out the kindness of your heart and when you shouldn't have. I may sound like the bitter, hurt person that can't get over a certain situation, but it's not that. I'm actually a lot different from most guys, with my ability to just let stuff go and move on. I understand that most people, like my friend that inspired me to write this cares though, cares a lot actually and rather mend it then end it. Sadly there is no solution to this problem, or if it is I definitely don't have the answer. I call this "A Flaw That Women Will Ultimately Hurt Themselves With.", because this flaw can be the reason a woman will miss out on a really good man, or will lose a good man that she already has. Man will eventually get tired of woman bring it up, every time there is a disagreement. It seem this flaw is mistakingly thought of as a skill by women in my opinion, they use it as a way too either get their way, or to try to make a guy feel bad which will then make him give them what they want. I'm a single guy so I don't have to deal with this as much, when I do encounter this problem I usually give the cold shoulder or the ignore treatment, but for someone who cares or that's in a relationship i'm quite sure it's a little different. I know it something that may feel inescapable, like something always hanging over your head and you can never do anything that may seem wrong in her eyes because you know what's to coming after it. I don't know what to tell you. All you can do is either demand that it stops, or leave. I can understand how both them things can be difficult, but this is something that won't stop and can drive you crazy. For women, stop doing this. It's not cool, it's not cute, and even if your getting your way when you do it, it's not healthy for your relationship. Understand that nobody is perfect, and that people try they best to be and do everything you want them to do. Life ain't always a dream and something you can't have it your way, settle for the person your with and when you feel like you want dig up some old dirt think of the good that he has done, if it's more dirt than good you have no reason being with that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment