Professional

Professional

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baby Momma

Now, you made me the proudest daddy, giving birth to my first born son I tend to not like you for so many things you do, and done. I don't want to tell my some how I think his mom ain't Shit. When deep down I know it ain't true. But I can sometimes however, see the jealous, bitter chick in you. I used to know the good in you. All the things you did to help out others. Being for your to do, and help them keep through. Because I know you possess this trait, I know you'll be a good mother. Good Mother??? Yeah I can honestly see that within you. Ignorant to the working of this country you choose to live. Remember you though you though your family and wealth could buy my kid? I'm not a big fan of yours, yeah it's true. However I must admit I consider myself lucky to share a kid with you. This journey we started, it runs a while I promise though to myself, you, and God, I'm do whatever it take to see my kid smile. John G. Dunn II jgdunn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment