Professional

Professional

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Little Lesson in Love for us Soft Hearted Guys

I had a friend of mine say to me "Dunn bro, Why do I fall in love so easily man, I'm such soft dude, man I be out here falling in love with girls quick, I get easily attached man, I need to get help cause i'm tired of getting hurt, having a broken heart and hurt feelings." My reply was "Bro don't feel bad, thats me times two, I been in love so much as a 21 year old, sometimes I think i'm gone run out of love before I even find me a wife." Talking to him for a lil bit, I told him that I will write this article specifically for him and see if it could help him out with his situation. Man that love thing is tough. We all are made differently, some of us are made to be the soft type that gets easily attached to people we are attracted too. I use to think that I was the only one but I see you are the same way. Bro, let me tell you, if anybody know your pain it's me, i'm the softest dude there is when it comes to this. From the outside looking in you can never tell man but I done fell in love so many times and been shot down, heart broke and rejected each time, thats why i'm single today. You ever been so in love with a person that you allow them to use the shit out of you? Not only do they use you, but you enjoy it, you like it, deal and put up with it just cause you want to be in their presences, just cause anyway possible you won't to be part of them. With that said man, the most important thing is never love someone more than you love yourself, Is that possible? Yes trust me it is, and when you allow that to happen your in BIG trouble. From that point on that person control your life and if you get the right one they will use that to their advantage and not think twice about it. I seriously know that it can be really tough getting through this especially when the one you have fell for don't want to have nothing to do with it. It is very important that you don't change yourself. Love always make us want to change ourselves, rather it's good or bad love always makes us want to change are craft especially when we like a person that don't want to have nothing to do with us, we figure that if we change what we THINK or they say they don't like maybe then they'll develop a liking for us. So untrue this is, 99% of the time people never give you the REAL reason why they don't like you, they give you a reason that is good enough to get them pass the moment, think about it bro, me and you do it too, everybody guilty of that, so what the point of changing yourself? The only time it's ok to change yourself in my opinion is when your married, and with the one you will be with for eternity, then it's ok to change in efforts to make ya'll a better couple. Nobody knows why it so much harder to fall out of love with a person, nobody know how to ease the pain away. Me, I don't know how I do it a lot of times, I use my career a lot, me being so in love with my career it always give me something to fall back on. Bro you got to stay in touch with your hobbies, figure out the things you can do that takes your mind off everything and do them, You want the same thing in a career i do but you probably don't love as much as I do, but there are things you love so much that it grabs your intention totally and nothing else matter for the time your involved in those things. There is no blueprint to falling out of love, I wish it was, if it was i'll kill for it. I have so many love stories for you that all end badly, that for more 1 on 1 type thing. I don't know why it work that way man, why we can have the ones we don't want, and not get the time of day from the ones we want. I guess that how you know you have the one, when that day come that you meet someone you fall for, and they like you back just as much if not more I guess that how you know there the one. It's important that you remember that your young man, 20 with a very bright future, remember what's more important in life right now, and focus on those things.I know a lot of the guys we know mutually have relationships, and when your whole circle has relationships it do make it a little harder but we have to wait our turn develop a sense of patiences. I feel like i'm not giving you much in this article man but this is a tough subject to try to help somebody on, there's really no right or wrong way to accomplishing this problem, you kind of have to develop your own way bro, you know i'm here and will do whatever in my power to help you out. May your life be forever changed when you find that happiness your pursuing. I can't wait to be there when you exchange them vows, remember to keep your nose out the sky, keep your head to the clouds and know bro that one day man one day the special lady gone come and change your life! Good luck Love you brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment