Professional

Professional

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

If We Seen Our Pets As Equals, We Have No Choice But To Be Better People. Here's Why!


 Had a friend ask me "what's something I can strive for daily to make everyday more satisfactory and happy?" I had nothing, but I remembered how we're molded for connectivity although societal norm teaches us to chase, strive and admirer independence. Suddenly I just gave him my everyday strive and goal....

Everyday I tell myself to be the person my dog thinks I am!

Why?

Our pets are the only sources in life that can offer us the "POSSIBLITY" of unconditional love. Rather you want to believe it or, it can't come from your spouse, gf or bf, it don't come from our parents, siblings, or family. We all wish it would, but reality is that it don't. We're human, and we make mistakes by dozen, daily, and a lot of them mistakes are unloving. Truth is, unconditional love is a practice, one we should practice everyday, some people know how to display it more than others but its not constant. Our pets though, and I don't know why, but they offer the closest resemblance to it, so strive to be the person your pet thinks you is, in my case that Sasha. Bad or good day, happy or sad she is always her same loving self. For me that's Sasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment